Darkwave Tales: Kingmaker
- The bandits are getting braver and more organized, and there’s whispers that they have a new leader, a man who dresses in animal bones and calls himself the Stag Lord.
- Bandits aren’t the only thing in the Kamelands that cause trouble — there’s a tribe of kobolds and a tribe of mites living somewhere in the hills too. They aren’t as much trouble as the bandits, but their presence certainly makes the prospect of settling the area less attractive.
- A group of evil monks and priests of a lesser-known goddess of hatred, extortion, and spite once dwelt on the northern shore of the Tuskwater to the south. I bet there are still cultists out there, and that they’re behind the sudden rise in banditry in the area.
- Taldan colonists once made an attempt to settle in the Stolen Lands. They failed, but not for a lack of resources. There’s supposedly some old and abandoned mines somewhere in the Kamelands — and some folks believe there’s still gold in them hills!
- There are trolls and giants making trouble far to the south, limiting some of the bandit inroads there.
- The Stag Lord is a drunkard. He’s not quite right in the head neither, but drunk out of his mind he’s got alot of fight in him.
- Our boss is a monster of a man. He’s a dead shot with a bow, and I heard he crushed a man’s skull with his bare hands.
- The Stag Lord wears a creepy helm and mask all the time, I don’t think he has a face under it
- There’s a slimy old man in the Stag Lord’s basement. He heals wounds, but his touch is so repulsive that most folk don’t tell when they’re hurt.