Darkwave Tales: Kingmaker
Ruling a Kingdom
- Upkeep Phase
- Stability Check – Stability vs Command DC
- Pay Consumption – Deduct Consumption from the Treasury
- Fill Vacant Magic Item Slots – add new randomly selected items
- Edict Phase
- Income Phase
- Deposits – Purchase 1 BP for 4000 gp (subject to change)
- Withdrawls – exchange BP for gp (1:2000). Loyalty check DC = Command DC + BP being withdrawn)
- Sell Valuable Items – Sell items worth more than 4000gp. Divide the price by half, then divide the result by 4000 and add that many BP to the Treasury, The item cannot be more than the base value of the settlement.
- Collect Taxes – Economy check vs Command DC. Divide result by 3 and increase the Treasury by that amount.
- Event Phase – Events can have many different effects on the kingdom, both beneficial and not.